TETCO is wholly committed to prevent injury, ill health, environmental pollution and continually improve HSE management system to enhance HSE performances. We are also committed to providing safe and healthy work environments for all our employees and other interested parties including subcontractors, visitors and public at large. To attain above objectives, we are committed to:
- Establish HSE management system in line with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
- HSE policy is appropriate to the purpose, nature, scale and context of the organization’s occupational health & safety risks and environmental impacts of its activities and services.
- Committed to comply with environmental obligations and applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that is related to the occupational health & safety hazards.
- Provides framework for setting HSE objectives at relevant functions and levels within the organization.
- HSE policy shall be communicated to all persons within the organization with the intent that they are made aware of their individual HSE obligations and make HSE policy available to interested parties.
- HSE policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our company products and services.